Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Goodbye Germany ...




First of all I apologize to all you folks (or the few of you) who I dissappointed by not keeping up with the blog. I wasn't sure what kind of audience we had, and also we went through a spell of 1.5 months with a lot of working, some illness, and not much travel. But in November we had a wonderful visit from Wes' parents and Robert, and in December we went out with a real bang with excellent trips to Prague and to Italy (Florence, Tuscany, Rome). On Dec 23 we will say our goodbyes to friends and city after what has been a good experience for us as professionals, as foreigners in the German capital, and as a young couple.

Though we haven't been posting, we have been taking pictures and I invite you to browse through them when you have a chance.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=b6kkbkz.4aoaed6r&x=0&y=-xgpwpl
You do not need to log-in; just hit the "View slideshow" button

This will be our final post for this blog, but have very happy holidays and we are very excited about sharing our experiences with many of you in person.


Wes and Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home